Computer repair Vancouver Washington, Atomic Computer Service leads the way!
is your source for fast,reliable, detail oriented computer repair Vancouver Washington Metro area, that won’t break your bank account. Why trust your valuable data to the hands to newbies or newly graduated students who are still learning to fix computers (more often than not on your computer)? has extensive experience repairing computers from old IBM XT machines to the latest ATX form factor platforms. has been performing computer repair services for a bit over 2 decades! We even repair MACs too! Our technicians have brought their extensive experience maintaining large corporate networks and information systems straight to your front door.
Why choosefor computer repair services?
- provides flat rate computer repair service for any job we do. While we have an hourly labor rate for things that are highly complex issues, most every thing we do is on a flat rate. You will always be given a price up front to repair your computer so there are no surprises!
- We provide affordable rates. No having to spend Johnny’s college tuition just to get a computer repaired!
- We always handle your data with the utmost care and confidentiality. Any data stored on our systems for the purpose of servicing your computer is always erased using (Department Of Defense) compliant methods for data destruction once your data is safely returned to your machine.
- We will try not to bombard you with technical jargon you cannot understand. We will always try to answer your questions and explain anything to you in a way you can easily understand.
- We always provide technical support for any services we perform.
- We stand behind what we do. Most every computer repair service we provide comes with a 60 day warranty.
- On or off site service. Free pickup and free delivery and setup within a 20 mile radius of our office. We also provide computer repair Vancouver Washington at our office location.
- Experienced technician to work on your computer. No one will be learning as they go at the expense of your data.
- Free consultations. There is never a charge for helping you achieve the results you want from your computer.
What cando for your computer?
- / Spyware Removal
- Replace failing hard drives
- Upgrade operating systems
- Downgrade operating systems
- Custom builds. We build high performance gaming computers!
- Diagnose and replace failed components
- Repair mainboards
- Recover lost data
- Repair computers that wont boot up
- Repair computers that crash or frees
- Repair computers that make weird noises
- Repair internet connectivity issues
Don’t see it listed? Call us! Chances are we can do it for you.
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
Question: You provide computer repair Vancouver Washington, But I live in Battle Ground Washington, Will you provide computer repair service to Battle Ground Washington?
Answer: We are a computer repair service located in Vancouver Washington which is very close to Battle Ground Washington, Woodland Washington, Ridgefield Washington, Washougal Washington and Camas Washington. As long as you live in one of these areas or close to one, We will provide you with on or off site computer repair service.
Question: I think I have some sort of. What should I do?
Answer: Anytime you think you have a, it is best to shut the computer down and do not use it as it may cause the to spread leading to data loss. E mail is how most viruses replicate themselves so it important not to use e mail until you are sure that you are no longer infected.
Question: How long will you have my computer for?
Answer: In most cases you will have your computer back within 24 hours from the time it is dropped of for computer repair Vancouver Washington office. We try not to keep your unit any longer than we have to and if we do, you will always be notified of when it will be done.
Question: My computer is making a strange noise. What could it be?
Answer: Most of the time that is an indication of a cooling fan starting to go out or it is dirty.
Question: Do I need to package my computer in any sort of way before I bring it in for computer repair Vancouver Washington location? Do I bring just the big system unit box or do I need to bring everything in?
Answer: We do not require you package it and in most cases just bringing us the large box known as the system unit is fine. Although we do service your monitor and keyboard when you bring us a unit for a full service. Please also bring anyyou may need reinstalled after repairs and your Windows product key if it is not on yoru system unit box.
Incoming search terms:
Computer repair Vancouver Washington
Computer repair Vancouver WA
Computer Shop Vancouver WA
Computers Vancouver WA